Growing sprouts in your kitchen
Growing sprouts in your kitchen could be one of the best things you can start doing today. Growing sprouts in your home can add a healthy greens to everyday meals. Sprouts are contain high levels of folate, magnesium, phosphorus, and vitamin K. In fact, they have higher amounts of these nutrients than fully-grown versions of the same plants.
What type of seeds should I sprout?
12 types of seeds you can sprout
- Organic Alfalfa
- Organic Radish
- Organic Clover
- Organic Green Lentils
- Organic Mung Bean
- Organic Garbanzo Beans
- Organic Green Pea
- Organic Bean Salad Mix (Adzuki, Lentil, Mung, and Radish)
- Organic Protein Powerhouse Mix (Garbanzo, Green Pea, Adzuki and Mung beans)
- Organic Crunchy Lentil Fest (Green, Red & French Lentils)
- Organic 3 Part Salad Mix (Alfalfa, Radish, Broccoli)
- Organic 5 Part Salad Mix (Alfalfa, Radish, Broccoli, Mung & Lentil)
How can I grow sprouts at home?
6 steps to growing sprouts at home
- Soak Sprout Seeds Overnight in a mason jar
- Drain and Rinse Seeds in the morning
- Continue Rinsing and Draining two times each day for 3 days
- Store Sprouts
- Eat Sprouts on sandwiches, soups and salads.
- Eat healthy
What do I need to grow sprouts?
I use sprouting mason jars with Masontops Bean Screen Plastic Mason Jar Sprouting Lids on Amazon.
How do sprouts grow step by step
How to Grow Sprouts Indoors in a Mason Jar, No Soil Required // Growing Your Indoor Garden
How To Grow Broccoli Sprouts At Home – SUPER EASY!
Is it hard to grow sprouts?
Sprouts are very easy to grow in your own kitchen. It only takes up the space of a mason jar. Add seeds to the jar cover the the seeds with filtered water and let soak over night. Drain in the morning and rinse and drain two times a day for 3 to 4 days. Now you have a fresh health greens to add to your meals.
Top 5 Sprouts You Must Grow
Here are the top 5 top sprouts you must grown in your home for a healthier food choice.
How to Sprout EASILY for 25 Cents a Day! 🌱Jar Growing Method for Beginners
Ten Simple Microgreens & Sprouts Recipes 🤤 | Seed to Table
Please check out my blog post on How to grow microgreens indoors for more health growing tips in your home
- Best Crops For A Beginner SMALL Farmer- Least Effort
- Wild edible plants all around you
- 10 Best Professional gardening tools
- Help build a Sustainable Vegetable Farm
- Square foot gardening spacing
#sprouts #growingsprouts #sproutsforbegginers #growsprouts #garden